Bookkeeping & Accounting
The goal of bookkeeping is to record all financial activity within the business as part of the overall accounting process. All companies have a bookkeeping process, but not all handle this process in an efficient manner. This is where Norton Financials can help your business. As a Bookkeeping Consultant, we will learn about your existing process and offer innovative solutions to streamline tasks to save your company time and money. In addition, your books will be accurate to the penny. Our team will make it so you have reliable and tax-ready financial statements at month-end. Our experts have experience working with companies to get rid of manual tasks and broken processes. Hire Norton, allow us to train your staff, so you can get on with what you do best – being the savvy entrepreneur you are.
- Financial statement preparation (monthly/quarterly/yearly)
- Bookkeeping Services (remote or on-site)
- QuickBooks installation and/or management- initial set-up for new companies or clean up for existing companies.
- QuickBooks software selection & training
- Organized record-keeping to make filing taxes seamless
- Accounts Payable Management – check printing, online payment setup, communication with vendors, confirmation of invoice accuracy, weekly payables reports
- Accounts Receivable – tracking overdue balances and customer/vendor follow ups
- Bank statement reconciliations
- Customized/ad-hoc reports for managerial use
- Cash flow management