The Bookkeeping & Accounting Process –
The goal of bookkeeping is to record all financial activity within the business as part of the overall accounting process. All companies have a bookkeeping process, but not all handle this process in an efficient manner. This is where Norton Financials can help your business. As a Bookkeeping Consultant, we will learn about your existing process and offer innovative solutions to streamline tasks to save your company time and money. In addition, your books will be accurate to the penny. Our team will make it so you have reliable and tax-ready financial statements at month-end. Our experts have experience working with companies to get rid of manual tasks and broken processes. Hire Norton, allow us to train your staff, so you can get on with what you do best – being the savvy entrepreneur you are.
- Financial statement preparation (monthly/quarterly/yearly)
- Bookkeeping Services (remote or on-site)
- QuickBooks installation and/or management- initial set-up for new companies or clean up for existing companies.
- QuickBooks software selection & training
- Organized record-keeping to make filing taxes seamless
- Accounts Payable Management – check printing, online payment setup, communication with vendors, confirmation of invoice accuracy, weekly payables reports
- Accounts Receivable – tracking overdue balances and customer/vendor follow ups
- Bank statement reconciliations
- Customized/ad-hoc reports for managerial use
- Cash flow management
Automation Experts –
Technology is constantly inventing more efficient ways of getting things done in business. Implementing Automation is not easy. Business owners & managers understand the importance of automation, but don’t have the time or resources to take care of these projects. Norton can help diagnose the areas to be automated, and then take action in automating processes within your business. The next step is training your staff to adjust to the changes, and to start thinking of ways to improve & automate processes on their own. Automation is a mindset, and once your employees are thinking in these terms, they will be able to automate on their own.
Quickbooks Consulting –
Most businesses use Quickbooks as their accounting software. There’s been substantial changes made to the software since it’s earlier versions. There is no longer a need to manually enter transactions. Printing checks is a thing of the past. Inaccurate financial statements are useless. Our team will clean-up and update your Quickbooks file so you can utilize the most recent features. Transactions will now flow through from your bank and credit cards to the file seamlessly. Saving you time and eliminating errors related to human intervention. The end product is clean, and easily interpretable, financial statements – which you can use to guide your business. Our team of experts have encountered almost any issue you can think of, and we’ve brainstormed ways to reduce error and utilize technology to make life easier.
Financial Analysis –
Ensuring the bookkeeping process is efficient is step one. Automating the various tasks within your business comes next. Updating your Quickbooks file so you have reliable data is also crucial. Once all data is accurate, and we have a quick and easy way of aggregating financial activity, we can start to analyze your financial statements. Norton has a team of financial analyst eager to produce metrics your business can use to monitor performance. We will build analytics reports that can be produced and analyzed every month, giving you the tools you need to steer your business in the right direction. You will have a clear understanding of the cash inflows & outflows, which will allow you to tweak the business to become more profitable. Once these analytics are developed, we will implement processes your staff can use to develop these on an ongoing basis.
- Development of business metrics specific to your business
- Implementation of Internal metrics reporting
- Building an infrastructure to track and report performance metrics
- Business Analytics Dashboards- Our dashboards give you a snapshot of the performance of your business
- KPI (Key Performance Indicator) reporting
- Marketing analytics/consulting (Facebook ad setup/effectiveness, Google analytics, reallocating marketing budget